Your transfer is in progress ...
Caution Do not cancel this process!
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720 dpi
- Indoor use only
- UV Inks
- Bulk offer, one image per upload
Foam board (also known as “foamcore”) signs are the perfect marriage between portable and professional. Retaining the same performance properties as standard foam board, our eco-friendly, 5mm Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print are directly printed on biodegradable, styrene foam with a paper face on either side for an environmentally responsible solution to your signage needs.
Custom Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print are great as visual aids during presentations, as signage to let customers know of ongoing specials, as point-of-sale displays or virtually any other indoor signage application.
Any Custom Size:
Forget the constraints of standard sizes. With UNIQUE-BANNER, you can order a sign as small as 24x18” or as large as 36” x 48”, or anything in between!
Double Sided Printing:
Need to print on both sides of your foam board sign? No problem! Choose to print either the same image on the front and back or mix it up with a different image for each side.
Lightweight and Portable:
Foam board printing offers a lightweight, portable, and easy to display sign. Prop it on an easel, or use velcro tabs or command strips to display your custom sign in a variety of ways.
Your design will be directly printed onto foam board using a four-color, UV ink process. This enables full-color reproduction in a long-lasting, fade-resistant display that lasts 2+ years with proper care and maintenance.
Online Design Tool (smart editor)
Create your custom foam board sign with the easiest and simplest design tool in the signage industry. Upload images, create objects, add text, adjust sizing, change color, and so much more!
As foam board consists of a paper face on either side, we strongly recommend using it only indoors. Careful handling when moving, displaying and storing of Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print will help prevent tearing or other damage to the sign. Avoid dropping or placing any objects directly on top of Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print when storing. Avoid contact with water or moisture. Clean gently using a dry cloth..
- What is your foam board made out of?
- Our Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print are a standard, paper-faced memory foamboard with a biodegradable and environmentally friendly rigid foam center. The solid foam center gives it durability and makes it a great indoor signage option while the paper-faced sides allow for clarity in printing.
- How thick is the foam board? Do you offer different thickness options?
- Our Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print are 3/16” (about 0.2”) thick. We do not currently offer other thicknesses of foam board online, however, we do offer additional types and thicknesses. Please call us or contact us about these additional options.
- How durable is the foam board? Will the Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print bend?
- Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print will have some pliability to them regardless of size. Though the ability to bend them will be much more apparent the larger the sign. It is important to treat them with care so as not to damage them. If you are looking for something more durable and long lasting, consider using our rigid plastic signs instead.
- What sizes do you offer? What is the maximum and minimum size you offer?
- We print on large format industrial size printers. Because of this your foamboard signs cannot be any smaller than 4”x4”. Any sign smaller than that risks losing clarity of the printed design. The maximum size of any custom foam board sign is 96”x48”. So while we offer standard sizes including 12"x12", 24"x12", 36"x18", 2'x4', 4'x4', and 4'x8'; you can technically make your custom sign any size in between those two extremes.
- My design is really detailed and contains a number of colors. Will this increase my cost?
- Whether you order a custom foam board sign or any other sign from us, we print all of our signs in full color. Thus, regardless of how simple or complex the design portion of your sign is it won’t impact the cost of your sign. Rather, the cost of your sign will be dictated by the size, quantity, type, options and any shipping and/or taxes that may be applicable. We will even design your sign for free if needed!
- Is it possible to make my foam board sign double sided?
- Yes, we offer double sided Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print . Simply select this option while designing your sign under the “Printed Sides” option. To create a different design on the back of your foam board sign, click on the “Back Side” button to switch between the front and back side of your sign.
- Do you print directly onto the surface of the sign or simply put a printed vinyl overlay on top?
- The paper-faced exteriors of the foam board sign combined with our UV resistant ink allows us to print directly onto the foam board rather than using some kind of printed vinyl overlay. This ability to print directly onto the sign produces high quality, crisp and vibrant signs regardless of the design.
- Will the printed part of my sign peel away?
- The printed portion of your sign will not peel away. In fact, even if you intentionally scratch your sign there should be no peeling of the printed portion of the sign.
- Can I put grommets or drilled holes in my foam board?
- While it’s possible to do grommets in your foam board sign we generally do not recommend it. If you still want grommets in your foam board sign please contact us to discuss it before ordering.
- Do you offer color matching?
- Yes. Please contact us if you are interested in color matching for your custom foam board sign.
- What is the lifespan of your Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print ?
- Foam boards are most often used for one-time events. Despite this, assuming that they are cared for and used appropriately they can last two years or more. Thus, your Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print don’t need to be purchased regularly but rather used and stored correctly.
- How does foamboard, foam board, foamcore, foam core, and foam signs differ?
- They don’t! Foamboard and foamcore are simple misspellings of the correct “foam board” and “foam core” product names. Also, foam board and foam core are synonymous. Further, all of these terms can be used to describe a foam sign or signs in which your design or logo is printed directly on to the surface of the foam material. As noted above our foam signs are made from a biodegradable and environmentally friendly foam center with paper-faced exterior for clear printing. Hence the common name of foam core. The only minor difference may be the brand or actual material some sign shops may use that they source from the manufacturer or wholesaler. Our foamboard signs are made from polystyrene and are 3/16” thick. Custom thicknesses can be ordered by contacting us. Otherwise, regardless of which name you might use we’ll understand that you want a foam sign!
- Can foam board be used outside? / Is there anywhere I can’t use foam board?
- Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print are intended for interior use only. Using them outside, where exposed to the elements, will result in damaged signs. Whether it’s some kind of precipitation or simply high winds, the Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print simply aren’t designed to be used outdoors.
- What are the typical uses of foam board?
- Foam boards signs are designed to be used inside only. Indoor uses for Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print include one-time business and school presentations, point of purchase displays in retail environments, event signage, exhibits at museums and other locations, trade show signage and more.
- How do I install/hang/post my foam board sign?
- Most foam boards will be propped up on easels, put in frames or leaned against something. Though other ways to post your foam board signage is to use some kind of adhesive, tape, rope, string, zip ties, etc. How you install or post your foam board sign largely depends on the setting and usage.
- How do I store my foam board sign(s)?
- You should store your custom Foam Board Signs / Foamcore lightweight extremely flat for custom print in cool and dry environments. You should also avoid setting anything heavy on them so that they won’t bend or crease. Unlike vinyl banners, bends and creases will not come out of your foam board sign.
- How do I clean my foam board sign(s)?
- A dry cloth or rag that is non-abrasive is perfect for regular light cleaning of your foam board sign.