Your transfer is in progress ...
Caution Do not cancel this process!
- Product information
- Print mouth and nose masks!
- How to Properly Wear and Remove Your Mask
- Custom Masks FAQ
This JETBLUE Airlines Face masks can help protect you from dust, bacterial, etc, and can be used multiple times and are machine washable. However, please be noted that this is NOT a medical rated mask and is meant for everyday civilian use.
We create custom printed JETBLUE Airlines Face masks to provide safety for all staff and guests at your business. Sell them as part of your e-commerce strategy, or give them out to clients - the choice is yours!
All pre-designed face masks are produced after receipt of order. The production time is about 4-6 business days. If you have special requests, please contact our customer service.
Packaging: Individual packaging (1pcs / bag)
- Custom printed graphics
- comfortable, cozy and breathable masks.
- Adjustable ear straps for custom fit
- Re-usable and washable
Made from tight knit double walled fabric
- Stops spread of germs
- Covers your face, mouth, nose
- Keeps you from touching your face to spread germs
- Contains your Cough / sneeze
- Made in USA
You wonder whether it is not reprehensible to advertise on mouth and nose masks? On the contrary. Because with mouth and nose masks - no matter whether disposable masks, paper masks or reusable fabric masks - you show that you care about the well-being of your guests and customers. And you can show that! Either with a logo imprint or with an encouraging slogan or motif. Since you can print most of the mouth and nose covers over the entire surface, there are hardly any limits to your creativity. But from the very beginning:
What are makeshift masks suitable for? The makeshift or everyday masks as you find them on this page are exclusively suitable for use when shopping, on public transport, at doctor's appointments and whenever you want to show your counterpart that you value consideration and a hygienic, harmonious relationship. However, these mouth and nose masks are by no means suitable for medical personnel. The only purpose of these makeshift masks is to ensure that the wearer releases fewer droplets from his mouth and nose into the environment when speaking (and even when breathing). Do not misunderstand: This has nothing to do with a wet pronunciation or unmannerly coughing and sneezing without holding out your hand. It has more to do with tiny particles that each of us unknowingly exhales. Why don't you just test it and put on a mouth and nose mask for a few minutes. Take a few steps and breathe strongly into the mask. The moisture you will soon notice is made up of the very particles that everyone releases without a makeshift mask.
What are the masks made of? Depending on the model, masks and temporary masks can be made of different materials. Paper masks, for example - and this is really not rocket science - are made of particularly robust cardboard. Sounds funny, but it has the advantage that you can dispose of these disposable masks with the normal paper waste. This way the paper masks are 100% recycled! The variety of fabric masks, on the other hand, is much greater: here, for example, there is the Classic mouth and nose mask, which consists of an outer layer of polyester and a pleasantly soft inner layer of cotton. With this fabric mask, you can even add an additional intermediate layer, for example a handkerchief, another strip of fabric or a cut-to-size tea towel - anything that reduces the release of droplets when speaking and breathing helps. There are also single-layer masks made of stretchy polyester and with openings for the ears already worked into the mask fabric. Well-known disposable masks made of three-layer fleece also do their utmost to make it more difficult for viruses to spread by droplet infection. But even a multifunctional cloth can do the job!
How can you print mouth and nose masks? Most of the everyday masks on this page can be printed over the entire surface - so you can easily determine the layout, pattern and basic colour of your temporary masks yourself. If you hand out the masks to your customers or offer them at the entrance of your shop, you should use funny, humorous motifs. Because this way the masks will be worn by your guests even away from your shop. Place your logo additionally on the reusable fabric masks and you have an excellent advertising medium. Print the slogan "Actually Smiling" on the front side of the mask - and many passers-by will look at your mask. Then place your logo discreetly on both sides of the mask. This increases your brand awareness and shows that the well-being of your customers is important to you. If, on the other hand, you equip your employees with face masks, whether in the catering trade or in retail, you should opt for more discreet but uniform designs. It may sound funny at first, but ideally, from now on the masks of your employees are part of your corporate fashion - just like uniform polo shirts or aprons. Because this strengthens your appearance as a professional company that values a tidy overall impression. In this case, you should have the mask printed with a discreet pattern in your company colours and place your logo not large and bulging on the front, but discreetly in the upper part of the everyday mask. The eyes of your customers automatically move to the eyes of your employees - therefore you should have the mask printed with your logo in the upper area - nice and discreet.
While wearing your mask, be sure to never touch the front of it, just as you would avoid touching your face. Another thing to avoid is pulling the mask down and letting it rest under your chin. If you need to reposition your mask while you are wearing it, do so by maneuvering the rear straps instead of touching the actual face of the mask.
Be sure to wash your hands prior to removing the mask. Start by untying the top straps and then follow with untying the bottom straps. Once you have removed your mask, be sure to wash your hands and place your mask in a safe, non-contaminated area. See the section below on how to wash and care for your mask when it is not in use.
Be sure to wash your face mask before the first use. Wash your cloth face mask after each use. The preferred washing method is to simply use your washing machine, and then place in the dryer (use the “high heat” setting). Other ways to wash your mask include: put the mask in an oven set at 158-degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes; or suspend the mask over a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. However, using your washer and dryer is the preferred method in all cases. Note: When removing your mask after use, be careful to not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Are your custom face masks similar to what healthcare workers and first responders are using? Are they N-95 respirators?
- No! Our custom face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. However, by wearing our custom face masks and along with proper social distancing, you can help prevent transmitting the virus to others – as a result, you’re helping slow the spread of the virus. In addition, our cloth face masks are compatible as an N-95 mask cover.
- So, these masks are not appropriate for use in medical situations, is that correct?
- That’s correct. Our Signs.com custom face masks are strictly for general use while out in public. So while some might refer to them as "covid masks" or "coronavirus masks", they are not a medical-rated mask so are not intended for use in any of the following settings: (1) in any surgical setting, or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be encountered; (2) in a clinical setting with the risk of high infection due to inhalation exposure; or (3) in the presence of high-intensity heat or flammable gas. Only NIOSH-certified N-95 respirator masks should be used in these settings. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that our custom face masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- What material are your custom face masks made from?
- Our custom face masks are 100% double-layered polyester. As a result, they’re durable, flexible, and dry quickly.
- What printing process do you use to add my design to your custom face masks?
- Our custom fabric masks are printed using dye sublimation (aka “dye-sub”), which is a common way of printing on various fabrics. It works like this: Your design is digitally printed in reverse on heat-transfer paper; once printed, both the paper and the polyester fabric are fed into a heat-transfer machine that acts like a large iron, transferring the image from the paper directly to your face mask’s fabric. The dye-sub process actually dyes the design into the fabric, resulting in a durable, high-quality mask that can be easily cleaned.
- Do you print in one color or full color? Does a full-color custom face mask cost more?
- Our custom face masks are printed using the dye-sublimation process in full color. If you only need a single color, that’s fine – printing in full color or one color does not affect the price of your cloth face mask.
- How soon will I receive my custom face mask once I’ve ordered it?
- We’re offering 3-day production on our custom face masks, with no minimum order. The actual delivery date will depend upon which shipping method you choose. Please note, that large orders may impact how fast we’re able to produce your masks. Customers with large orders will be contacted if production time will be longer than 3 days.
- What is the lifespan of your custom face masks
- The combination of durable polyester fabric with dye-sublimation inks should enable our cloth face masks to last approximately 1-3 years, depending upon use.
- I’ve seen masks using fabric straps, as yours do, as well as elastic straps – is one type of strap better than the other?
- Many find that the elastic straps are uncomfortable and will irritate the back of the wearer’s ears, and some others have complained that the elastic straps can pull the mask too tightly against the wearer’s face. As the discomfort level rises, the wearer is more likely to want to remove his or her mask, which is not a good situation! So we’ve constructed our custom face masks with straps, enhancing the mask comfort level and enabling you to wear your mask as long as you might need to.
- What color are the straps of the mask?
- The fabric straps of your mask will either be white, black, or beige. Our production team will select the color most appropriate for your design in order to help keep your turnaround time as fast as possible.
- What shipping carrier do you use?
- Most of our orders are sent via UPS. For custom masks, some orders will be sent via USPS to ensure fast production and timely delivery during the current circumstances.
- Should I be concerned about the custom face mask ripping or tearing?
- Because our custom face masks are made of double-layered polyester (see above), they are more durable than many fabrics. That said, as with all fabrics, there is the potential for ripping or tearing if they’re roughly or carelessly handled. We suggest not being overly aggressive in handling your mask when putting it on or removing it (and reminding your children to do the same!)
- Is there any restriction to what I can have printed on my custom face mask? My company logo? How about superheroes, sport logos, cartoon characters, etc.?
- Your own company logo is fine, of course, as is any image or design you own copyright/trademark to. And we offer free design services on our custom face masks, as we do with all of our products! Due to copyright laws, however, printing any copyrighted image of a superhero, athlete, logo, athlete, cartoon character, celebrity, etc. is prohibited – including Disney characters, logos from the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, NCAA (and other leagues), Star Wars, Marvel, and DC Comics characters, and all animated cartoon characters. Permission from the copyright holder is needed in order to print such images unless they have licensed the copyright to allow for reprinting. If you don’t have the express permission of the copyright holder you will be violating our terms of service and the terms of the copyright material.
- Are your design services really free? How can I take advantage of that?
- Yes, that’s correct, our design services are indeed free – for our custom face masks as well as any of our custom signs. We provide this free service because we know that people occasionally get frustrated creating a design that meets their needs and requirements. We’ll work with you for free on up to two mock-ups, as long as you plan to purchase the product from us that we’re helping you design. If you provide enough details and information on your design needs up-front, we’ve found that we can almost always create what you want within two mock-ups.