Use the form below to send us your large files.
Please enter your email address and a description of the files you are uploading.
Ready? Click here for transfer!
For online orders - You can upload your artwork before or after you place your order. Please follow the instructions below and complete the form to the right.
Before upload your files, please rename it in the next way:
YOUR NAME _ QTY _ SIZE (example: JohnMiller_4banners_10x8.pdf
- Review the Artwork Requirements section below.
- Click "Choose File" to select your file(s).
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
BEFORE CONTINUE PLEASE READ
Please note that in order to use A DESIGN (which can implicate a photo, image, text, name, brand or saying) you must have FULL RIGHTS to use this design.
expo-express.com reserves the right to abstain from printing any designs under suspicion of being an infringement upon intellectual property rights.
By uploading or saving a design you agree that:
- You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this design.
- You also release us from any claims made as a result of any property right infringement.
- You understand that infringement of property rights is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
- You understand that we act under your instructions and are not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any designs.
- You agree to indemnify and defend expo-express.com for any claims made as a result of alleged infringements including copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property claims, including any payments for damages sustained by a claimant and attorneys’ fees incurred by you to defend against any claims made.