Fabric Banners are an excellent alternative to traditional banners when you need a vibrant indoor display. Using a unique digital dye sublimation process, which saturates the fabric material and results in a long lasting photo-quality print.
Our printable fabric is a three layered woven fabric that is 100% Polyester. This fabric is wrinkle resistant with minimal light reflection. The minimal space between threads on this fabric allows for exceptional print quality and opacity, more than other standard fabrics. Fabric is suitable for table tops, photo backdrops, and elegant pop displays.
Our 9oz fabrics are a favorite among designers in the special event, architectural and brand marketing industries. Dye sublimation fabric are washable and scratch resistant. It is perfect to expanding design possibilities for walls, entranceway, tents, structures, shapes, and so on.
- Printed on 100% polyester fabric with a beautiful finish.
- Uses unique dye-sublimation process for unlimited color (CMYK) designs that are printed and becomes a part of the fabric.
- Recommend for indoor or low-stress outdoor environments.
- Standard finishing includes sewn hems and reinforced grommets every few feet..
- Production takes 5 business days after proof approval.
- Custom sizes available
- Submit print ready files or us our online editor
- Image is printed on 1 side of the banner for single-sided displays. The back side shows white.
- Maximum size 96" x 100'
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- Dye sublimation
- Scratch resistant
- 100% high-quality 255gr/m2 Fabric for trade shows
- What do you recommend on fabric cleaning and wash setting?
- A: Fabric can be machine washed with cold water and gentle cycle. Lay flat or hang to dry. Wrinkles or creases can be eliminate with hand steamer. Do NOT bleach, tumble dry, or iron.
- Does optional velcro come with both loop and hook?
- A: 1” optional velcro include both loop and hook and 2” optional velcro include loop only.
- What are suggested pole dimensions for optional pole pocket(s)?