You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fabric Banners are an excellent alternative to traditional banners when you need a vibrant indoor display. Using a unique digital dye sublimation process, which saturates the fabric material and results in a long lasting photo-quality print.
Two single-sided banners are sewn back to back enabling a double-sided display. A block out material is sewn between the banners to prevent light from shining through.
- Printed on 100% polyester fabric with a beautiful finish.
- Uses unique dye-sublimation process for unlimited color (CMYK) designs that are printed and becomes a part of the fabric.
- Recommend for indoor or low-stress outdoor environments.
- Standard finishing includes sewn hems and reinforced grommets every few feet..
- Production takes 5 business days after proof approval.
- Custom sizes available
- Minimum order 15 sq ft
- Submit print ready files or us our online editor
Nylon Banners are an excellent alternative to traditional banners when you need a vibrant indoor display. We use a unique digital dye sublimation process on 100% Fabric, which saturates (dyes) the material and results in a long lasting photo-quality print that resists fading for years.
These Fabric Banners are wrinkle-resistant and lightweight, yet durable. The vibrancy of colors on our Fabric Banners makes them perfect for trade shows, churches, sporting displays, or any other indoor or short term outdoor event.
Banners come standard with sewn edges and grommets every few feet. Upon request, Fabric Banners can be flush cut using hot knife edge-finishing (by heating edges, helps to eliminate fraying). Sewn pole pockets are also available upon request for an additional fee.
- 100% high-quality polyester flag
- Our flags are printed in High Qualitly Sublimation using
- 4/0 four-color-process digital printing technologies.
- Single sided printing.
- Image is printed on 1 side of the banner for single-sided displays. The back side shows the see through mirror image of the front side.
- Submitting your graphics as a PDF file is preferred (MAC or PC). We will also accept Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Illustrator®
- Graphics must be submitted on provided exposmart Templates.
- Submit all graphics files in a CMYK
- Use Vector Art when possible for logos, fonts, and line drawings.
- Specify PMS (Pantone®) colors whenever possible. This will ensure colors are more accurately reproduced.
- Outline all Fonts
- We will not check for Overprint Settings
- Your graphics files must remain Open & Accessible
- We will not check for Spelling and Typographical Errors.